How Do I Become
Are you thinking of becoming a real estate agent?
If so, congratulations! Taking that next step in becoming a real estate agent is a tremendous accomplish and BMR supports you fully. There are, however, some requirements that are expected of you before joining the BMR team as a real estate agent. What separates Belle Maison Realty from other real estate companies is the level of support and guidance we provide those aspiring to become agents.
If you’re having difficulties with any steps along the way, don’t hesitate contact Belle Maison Realty. A large aspect of joining the BMR team is support. An expression of interest is all need you need for our professionals to spring into action and assist you with the real estate agent process. We’re readily available to support you. Take advantage today.
Check out our BMR checklist to discover what you’ll need in order to become a real estate agent:
- I am 18 years of age
- I am a permanent resident of the United States
- I have Successfully Completed a 75-hour NY State approved course (Note: This can either be completed online or in classroom)
- I have arranged for a NYS Licensed Real Estate Broker to sponsor me (Note: BMR is your sponsor)
- I Have Passed NYS Licensing Exam (Note: The Price is $15 USD)
- I have Completed an Online Application and paid the licensing fee (Note: The Price is $50 USD for 2 years)
Once I’m An Agent
Once you’ve become a real estate agent, don’t forget to join BMR and check out our various location-based listings, as well as their respective commission rates, administrative, and transaction fees. Whether it’s New York, Pennsylvania, Georgia, or Connecticut, Belle Maison Realty is here to help you get the ball rolling on your career in real estate.
Only the best awaits you!